♥ Comeback Again ! ♥
Entry


About


Shout


Links

Welcome !


Anyeonghaseyo ! Welcome to GyuHae wifEy worLd's blog.
I hope you'll enjoying yourself by entering this bloggie..=D
Anyeong !
#sorry for my broken english..#

Enjoy the Song !
#stop the song if you doesn't like it!#

A Big Clap for Them !


Skin+header designer : Ainnad_Rocks
Photos : Weheartit | Tumblr
Background : Kak Biyha

0 INSPIRIT-ELF(s) ● Tuesday 13 December 2011 ● 10:47

Okeyh..tieyrah ku sayang and newclears laen~ pinjam Woohyun korang jap ehh XD ..!
 assalamuallaikum n anyeonghaseyo uolzz~
#sorry gedik jap#

Okeyh sebelum aq terlupa..Saengil ChukkaHamnida to my lovely SHINee's Dubu Onew ..XD!!

Balik pada tajuk asal , hari nie aq kene tag ngan Sofia..
Tenkyu my dear~ =D
Miahaha~
#gelak sensorang#
Tapi mintak maaf banyak banyak kat Sofia sebab unnie baru jawab tag awk..
Sumpah unnie cakap memang unnie sibuk gile hari nie..plus pening kepala pikir pasal result minggu depan..
>_<
FF aq tak yah cakap r..memang terbengkalai gile..huhh !! FF Reena pon aq curi curi bace je..haishh~
Okeyh tak nak cakap banyak..jom start..XD

Rules : Since you've been tagged,you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truth about you.At the end, tag your friends.Then tell your friends that she/he is tagged.*Please follow this rule or you disqualified.

Full name : Fatin Nur An Nisa bt Ahmad Amin
Birthday   : July 08 1996

WHAT WAS YOUR : 
1. Last beverage : Ice Tea.
2. Last phone call :From my lovely mom.
3. Last text message : From my bestie, Tieyrah.
4. Last song : INFINITE - White Confession
5. Last time you cried : On November..maybe ~

HAVE YOU EVER : 
6. Dated someone twice : Nope.
7. Been cheated : Yeah! Always ~.
8. Kissed someone and regretted it : I just kiss my family and I never regretted it !.
9. Lost someone special : My family and my bestie are someone special for me and I never lost them yet~.
10. Been depressed : Yes..Especially this year..I HAD A PMR's EXAM THIS YEAR and I_HATE_IT ~ !!.
11. Been drunk and threw up : Nope and i don't want it !!.

LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS :
12. Purple~  of course!!.
13. Silver.
14. Black.

SINCE LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend : Yes XD..!! I have a lot of friends since last years..XD.
16. Fallen out of love : Yes..=D I have fall in love with SUJU's Lee Donghae.
17. Laughed until you cried : I laughed untill I had a stomach ache.
18. Met someone who changed you : Yes..XD!!
19. Found out who your true friends were : Yes I have ..=D !! They are my bestie ~SUJU-6~!
20. Found out someone was talking about you : Always~!
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list : Never.

GENERAL :
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : Most of them.
24. Do you have any pets : Nope..My bestie suggest me to keep a cat but sincerely I said ~A cat is a lovely things to other,but it's a scary things to me ..!!~
25. Do you want to change your name : No!! I love my name ~
26. What did you do for your last birthday : I don't celebrate it this year. poor me!
27. What time did you wake up today : 10 am..It such a worst things right ?? //syhh~!!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : Chatting,walking at my friend's FB wall and blogging.
29. What is something you can't wait for : My PMR result.. >_< It's such a scary things~ !!
30. Last time you saw your mother : During watching TV's ..
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : A successful in study.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? : No. who is he?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : My PMR result of course !~..
35. Most visited webpage(s) : Blogger, Fb.
37. Nickname(s) : Faten
38. Relationship Status : <in my imagination> Married with Kim Sunggyu , Engaged with Lee Sungyeol and in a relationship with Lee Donghae !!~ LOL.
39.Zodiac Sign : Cancer.
40. He or She : She.
41. Elementary : I don't know what kind of question is it but I really really love MATH subject !!~
42. High School : I'm still in middle school
43. College : Not yet.
44. Hair color : Black.
45. Long or short hair : -Molla-
47. Do you have a crush on someone? : Nope.
48. What do you like about yourself : I love MATH and K-Pop.
50. Tattoos : No and never.
51. Righty or lefty : Right~

FIRST :
52. First surgery : No and never !! I love myself~
53. First piercing : My ears.
54. First best friend : Err..She's my classmate now ~
55. First sport you joined : Badminton.
56. First vacation : I dont remember that?

RIGHT NOW :
59. Eating : Yes!!
60. Drinking : Yes!!
61. I'm about to : sleep -_-!
62. Listening to : My blog's song~
63. Waiting to : Sleep -_- !

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? : Err everyone will have it right!.
65. Get Married? : Yes
66. Career? : Absolutely yes!

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses : Hugs.
69. Shorter or taller : I'm a shorter person right now !!~
70. Older or Younger : Older.
71. Romantic or Spontaneous : Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : both of them..
73. Sensitive or loud : both ??
74. Hook-up or relationship : NO !!  Untill I get my PMR result !!~
75. Funny or Shy : both ??

HAVE YOU EVER : 
76. Kissed a stranger : Never.
77. Drank hard liquor : I don't think so..
80. Broke someone's heart : I always did it maybe..
81. Had your own heart broken : No.
82. Been arrested : No !!~
83. Turned someone down : Maybe ??.
84. Cried when someone died : Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
86. Yourself : Sometimes i'm not..
87. Miracles : Yes.. nothing impossible.
88. Love at first sight : Maybe -..-"
89. Heaven : Yes
90. Santa Clause : What the nonsense!!
91. The tooth fairy : No!!
92. Angels : Yeah..

Huhh !! ~
Akhirnya siap jugak bende nie..
Btw..tenKyu banyak banyak to Sofia sebab tag unnie and unnie mintak maaf sangat sangat sebab lambat jawab tag awk..
Mianhaeyo :( ~
Okeyh laa..aq rase tu je kot aq nak membebel hari nie..
Macam biase.. aq nak blah dulu sebelom telinga korang meletup sebab dengar aq membebel ntah pape..
btw..tenKyu sebab sudi luangkan masa korang kat blog aq nie..
Okeyh ??

Anyeong !!~

peace !! XD


I have tagged : Areena L.Jong | Tieyrah-Kpopholic ~
padan muka korang..
Huarhuarhuar !!~
*kidding okeyh..chill~XD






Labels:


0 INSPIRIT-ELF(s)
Past Future